- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning OR dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked without salt
Place the chicken in an 11 x 8-inch (2-quart) shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve with the pasta.
From Campbell's Kitched