Chicken Tenderloins With Cranberry Mustard Sauce
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, green part only
- Lightly toss chicken pieces with flour; shake off excess.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and oil in a large skillet.
- Add half of the chicken; cook about 2 minutes, turning once until chicken is golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Add more butter and oil if needed.
- Remove to a platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add wine, chicken broth and mustard to skillet, scraping up browned bits.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Stir into skillet.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries.
- Boil 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in green onions; cook 1 more minute.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Makes 4 servings.
From Food Network