Grilled Corn Dip
- 6 medium ears sweet corn
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T butter
- 1 C mayo
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 C shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 can sliced ripe olives
- 2 tbsp sliced green onion
- Grill corn, covered over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob.
- In large skillet, sauté the onion, jalapeno and garlic in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Add corn; sauté 1-2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayo, sour cream, and chili powder.
- Stir in cheese and corn mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2 qt baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, at 400 for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with olives and green onions.
- Serve with chips.