Alton Brown's Roasted Peanuts (Alternative)
- 16 ounces shelled raw Spanish peanuts
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Remove the skin by rubbing the peanuts together in your hands held over a salad spinner, allowing the peanuts and skins to fall into the bowl. Once the skin has been loosened from all of the peanuts close the salad spinner and spin until all of the skin has been separated from the peanuts.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with the peanut oil and salt until well coated.
- Place on baking sheet, making sure to spread them out into a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
From Food Network