- Box of instant vanilla pudding
- Loaf of pound cake
- 45 vanilla wafers
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- 5 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, shaved
- 2 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- Make the box of instant vanilla pudding, per box instructions.
- Cut the loaf of pound cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange half of the slices in a 7-by-11-inch baking dish, then press 20 vanilla wafers into the cake.
- Mix 3/4 cup strawberry jam with 5 crushed Oreo cookies and dollop half of the mixture over the wafers.
- Sweeten the ricotta cheese with the 2 teaspoons sugar; dollop half over the jam.
- Top with 1 sliced banana and half of the pudding.
- Repeat with the remaining cake, 20 more wafers, the remaining jam and ricotta mixtures, another sliced banana and the remaining pudding.
- Top with shaved white chocolate, crushed vanilla wafers and mint; chill.
From Food Network