Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- 1 can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place tomatoes with their liquid in medium bowl.
- Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9 baking dish
- Sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.