Guaca-mame (Avocade And Edamame) Dip
- 12 ounces frozen shelled edamame, thawed 
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, packed
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the edamame, cilantro, and onion in the food processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the avocado, lime juice and zest, ancho chili powder, and salt.
- Pulse until smooth, gradually streaming in the olive oil until the dip comes together.
Thawing frozen edamame
- Boil a small pot of water. Turn off the flame and add the frozen shelled edamame to the water. Stir the edamame for about 10 seconds and then immediately drain the water (you want to just barely thaw the edamame, not cook it).
From My Kitchen Addiction