- 2 cans Baked Beans (drained slightly)
- 1 can Black Beans (drained)
- 1 can Pinto Beans (drained)
- 1 can Red or Kidney beans (drained slightly)
- 2 can Butter beans (drained)
- 1 can Black Eyed Peas (drained slightly)
- 1 1/2 - 2 pound ground beef (or turkey or ground chicken), cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 pound bacon, cubed, cooked and drained
- 1 cup onions
- 1 1/2 cup Bar-B-Que sauce
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Catsup
- 1/2 cup. Brown sugar
- 2 Tsp. honey
- 4 Tsp. Mustard
- 3-4 Tsp. Vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Method 1
- Brown bacon in skillet; drain and remove.
- Brown hamburger in skillet; drain.
- Add onions; saute.
- Remove hamburger from skillet and place in non-stick casserole dish.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour.
- Method 2
- Mix all in slow cooker and cook 5-6 hours on low.
From Angie Romero