From WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 10 lbs hamburger meat (raw)
- 1 jar wheat germ
- 1 large box of oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 10 eggs (shell and all)
- 10 small pkgs unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup unflavored molasses
- A pinch of salt
- 1 large box Total cereal (2lbs)
- Mix all ingredients together well, much like a meatloaf (the hamburger is not cooked)
- Put into separate freezer bags and freeze, thawing out as needed.
This will put weight on in a very short time, not to mention the gloss in their coat You can use it every day It can be fed alone or with kibble.
Recipe courtesy of W. Stover.